Tuesday 2 July 2019

Matariki Animation

Today we are learning about Matariki and how to use Brush Ninja. Brush ninja is a website that helps you make animations such as the one we did about matariki.

I enjoyed making the animation we Brush Ninja and learning how to use a new website.
I found it hard to manage time because we only had 30 minutes to make our animation.
My animation shows Matariki appearing once a year in late june/ early july. Matariki is a good celebration because it is a time to come together.
Next time I would spend my time more wisely and not sit by my friends because they distract me.
This blog post shows I am a Smart Learner blogger.

Animation:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tommy!
    I'm Annelise, a year seven at Otaki college. Our school are one of your blog buddies. I like how you made this simple and easy to understand. The animation is really cool, we've made animations too!
    Feel free to visit my blog on our class site.
    Annelise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool I like how u have added all 9 stars

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.